Where else would you rather be than South Florida in February? The Hard Rock Stadium sits in between two major Airports- Ft. Lauderdale- Hollywood International and Miami International Aiports. Super Bowl Visitor's will be split betweent the two areas of South Florida. Major Super Bowl parties and events will be happening in both Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Transportation
So getting to Miami is a snap. Once here, it's time to explore Miami's neighborhoods and have some fun. There are many ways to navigate Miami, including public transportation, taxis, water taxis, car services , Uber, limousine and the good old-fashioned method of driving. No matter how you choose to see the sights, there’s a quick and easy way to find the right method for your transportation needs.
Shuttles & Limo Services
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get around Miami during Super Bowl 2020, try a shuttle or limo service. These safe, courteous drivers will get you to and from with no hassle. Call our Super Bowl Miami VIP Concierge Team to book a shuttle or limo today.
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Hotels
Whether you are looking for accommodation near the tourist sites of Downtown Miami or Fort Lauderdale or prefer to stay close to the shopping near the Bal Harbour Shops or the glitz and glamour of South Beach. our quick hotels guide offers something no matter what kind of traveller you may be.
What's Hard Rock Stadium Like?
Visitors really like Hard Rock Stadium, especially its beaches, live music, and restaurants. Sports fans can enjoy football games and baseball games. Hard Rock Stadium might not have well-known attractions within the city, but you won't need to venture far to find top places to visit like Aventura Mall and Hollywood Beach. Discover the surrounding area with sights like Calder Casino and Race Course and Miami Gardens Shopping Plaza.
How to Get to Hard Rock Stadium
Flights to Hard Rock Stadium
- • Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 4 mi (6.4 km) from central Hard Rock Stadium
- • Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from central Hard Rock Stadium
- • Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from central Hard Rock Stadium
Things to See and Do near Hard Rock Stadium
Things to See near Hard Rock Stadium:
- • Hollywood Beach (8.9 mi/14.2 km from the city center)
- • Calder Casino and Race Course (0.8 mi/1.3 km from the city center)
- • Jackson North Medical Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km from the city center)
- • Mc Tyre Park (3.1 mi/5 km from the city center)
- • Mary Saunders Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km from the city center)
Things to Do near Hard Rock Stadium:
- • Aventura Mall (5.8 mi/9.4 km from the city center)
- • Miami Gardens Shopping Plaza (2.7 mi/4.4 km from the city center)
- • NW 57th Avenue Shopping Area (3.8 mi/6.1 km from the city center)
- • Hillcrest Golf and Country Club (4.4 mi/7 km from the city center)
- • Ludlam Road Shopping Area (4.4 mi/7.1 km from the city center)
Many NFL sponsored events will be taking place in downtown Miami and many hotel options will be close by. Visit our our Super Bowl LIV Hotels Page you’ll be sure to find many great Super Bowl 2020 Miami Lodging options or in any one of the surrounding suburbs!
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Dining
When you’re in town for Super Bowl LIV you surely won’t be walking around on an empty stomach!
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Shopping
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Nightlife
Super Bowl 2020 Miami Experience
No matter your tastes, you’ll be sure to have an unforgettable experience at Super Bowl LIV Between the outdoor activities & charm of Miami, the fun of South Beach, or trying to stargaze outside an exclusive Super Bowl Celebrity Party, you’ll find something to your liking! Be sure to hit up our VIP Super Bowl Concierge Team to make the most of your weekend at Super Bowl LIV.